小镇sunflower

APH同好,主露中,朝耀,欢迎相互交流_(:з」∠)_
Wish You Were Here (Live In Gdansk) - David Gilmour

樱Radiata:

So,
所以
so you think you can tell
你觉得你能分辨出
Heaven from Hell,
天堂与地狱
blue skies from pain.
蓝天和痛苦
Can you tell a green field
你是否能区分出绿意盎然的原野
from a cold steel rail,
与冰冷的铁轨

A smile from a veil?
以及 笑容和伪装?
Do you think you can tell?
你认为你能区分它们么?
And did they get you to trade
他们是否让你做这般交易
your heroes for ghosts,
用你心目中的英雄换得英魂
Hot ashes for trees?
用他们炙热的骨灰换取苍郁的树林?
Hot air for a cool breeze?
用灼热空气换来凉爽微风
Cold comfort for change?
用于事无补的安慰换取这般转变?
And did you exchange
你会交换吗
a walk-on part in the war
用一个战争中的无名小卒
for a lead role in a cage?
交换一位牢笼中的领袖


How I wish,
我多么希望
how I wish you were here.
我多么希望你在这里
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl
我们就是两个迷失的灵魂在一个鱼缸里游荡
Year after year,
年复一年地
running over the same old ground.
在亘古不变的大地上奔跑
What have we found?
我们找到了什么?
The same old fears.
只有亘古不变的本能恐惧
Wish you were here.
希望你在这里

评论

热度(15)